Standing Desks & Ergonomic Chairs Specialist HK
Our mission is to help our customers create healthy and productive work-space with the most practical and stylish solutions available. We carry more than 7 brands of highly selective products. Our key products include Ergonomic Chairs, Customized Height Adjustable Desks and Office Furniture in Hong Kong. Since 2013 we have been serving individuals, SMEs to conglomerates on projects of different scales.
Why buy at Ergoseatings?
- Okamura is one of the most prestigious ergonomic furniture brands from Japan started in 1945. Their flagship model the Contessa II along with a few other designs are designed in Italy (by Italdesign) and are fully made in Japan.
- Duorest’s patented twin back designs are originated from a German physicist who invented the dual backrest system that can distribute a person’s body weight and minimize stress on the back. This system has been championed by many chiropractors worldwide.
- Sidiz is one of the best sellers if not the best when it comes to office chairs in South Korea.
- Allseating and Nightingale are brands from Canada and both offer very unique features. Allseating You Too adjustable lumbar support is one of its kind while Nightingale CXO ENERSORB™ Foam offers extreme comfort.
- Wagner’s award-winning leather executive chairs are equipped with its unique Dondola-Seat-mechanisms. This mechanism supports dynamic sitting and thus actively promotes lower back health.
Adjustable Standing Desks have gained popularity in workplaces over the last few years, not only in Hong Kong but worldwide. In fact, more and more users are aware that sitting too much for too long is detrimental to health. The key is to keep moving during a regular work day to maintain a healthier lifestyle. There are tons of suppliers out there, what sets us apart from our competitors when it comes to adjustable sit stand desks? Here are few points to consider:
- We can customize your desk size (both the metal frame and table top) without any hidden charges
- We can offer 5+ different table top materials: solid wood (walnut, maple, oak, etc.), solid wood with epoxy resin, bamboo, MDF, MFC, laminate and even table with tempered glass top
- Our standing desk legs are equipped with Taiwanese made motors and come with five years warranty. They are all SGS tested and our suppliers supply to various major brands worldwide.
- Our adjustable desks are relatively stable when compared to others in the market. Feel free to visit us to see the difference.
- From 75cm to 3m, we have suitable solutions for you when it comes to customizations.
- Our list prices already include delivery and installation (to regular locations without stairs).
- Our main clients over the years include investment banks, hedge funds, consulates, law chambers, hospitals as well as all major universities in Hong Kong.
That depends on whether that particular product you want is in stock. As our stock level changes everyday, we suggest you contact us in advance to ask before placing your order. If the item is in stock, generally it takes 2-3 days to get it delivered to you.
Our premium task chairs and standing desks buyers are entitled to free installation and delivery to any cities locations (without stairs) if you choose to pay by bank transfer. If you live in remote areas (Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Tai O, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok airport and Hong Kong Disneyland) or your address involves stairs, there will be additional cost involved.
We have 2 showrooms, one in Wanchai and one in Kwun Tong. The Wanchai showroom has more selection in premium task chairs while Kwun Tong has more Korean made chairs, staff office chairs, and Chinese made executive chairs. You can see in each product page where you can see the actual product demo:
Ergonomics is a science between the design of your body and that of the object you use repeatedly. It is also known as human factor engineering. It matters to you as long as you are using something over a period of time. Basically, the better the fit between you and the object is, the less injury-prone you are and the better your productivity. As we spend more time in front of our monitors every day, the importance of office ergonomics also grows. Ergonomic office chairs and desks are easily what we interact with the most during a normal workday.
The main difference is the height range. 2 jointed: 69-115cm, 3 jointed: 64-129cm (excluding table top). In general, for users with height shorter than 5″3 or taller than 5″10, we suggest using the 3-jointed model. Any other users who are in between, we believe the 2 jointed model maybe sufficient.
It is hard to give a pure A or B answer as we believe different chairs fit different users, depending on the physique and preference of the users. We suggest users to visit our showrooms and let us guide you through how to select the best chair for you. There’s no one size fits all when it comes to ergonomic chairs.
Opinions vary according to different experts. Jack Callagha, professor in Waterloo’s Department of Kinesiology, has found that the ideal sit-stand ratio lies between 1:1 and 1:3. Kevin Weaver, clinical assistant professor at New York University, suggests you should aim to stand for about 4 hours a day, sit for another 4 and switch every hour. Chris Kolba, sports medicine physical therapist at Ohio State University, says you should aim to stand for as long as you can until you get tired.
We have numerous suppliers for ergonomic chairs and other chairs, price ranges from $2,000 to $36,000. The more expensive ones are usually the ones that are branded. Brands invested heavily in R&D and importing from overseas also make them more expensive (compared to those made in China).
Customers always come first at Ergoseatings(Ergonomic Chairs Specialist HK) and we are honored to have work with the following clients: (not in any order/preference)