Nightingale L6200 is the upgraded leather version of CX6200 that also comes with headrest option. It offers extreme comfort combined with elegant design. The Nightingale CXO L6200 Chair seat is crafted of patented ENERSORB memory foam while covered by genuine leather. The mesh back of the CXO chair is contoured, which keeps you comfortable no matter the temperature. You can also lean your back comfortably against its gel-filled lumbar support. Unlike many of its competitors’ products, the lumbar support of the CXO 6200 is highly adjustable as well. Additionally, a tilt mechanism is available to allow you to adjust or lock your back into any position, offering a variety of postures to break up static postures throughout the work day.
Nightingale L6200 Features
- 100% Made in Canada
- Officially endorsed by China Hong Kong Macao Chiropractic Association
- Translucent ABLEX Pattern Weave Mesh Back with a Soft Padded Leather Upholstery Treatment Over Top
- 4D – ARMRESTS Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests. Armrests-move up/down, in/out, complete with lockable swivel and forward/ backward arm pad adjustment.
- Dual-layer standard Mystic fabric is perforated for exceptional airflow. It also as a four way stretch, which moves perfectly with the ENERSORB™ foam for added comfort and durability.
- Optional headrest with ENERSORB™ foam adjusts up/down with an innovative coat hook built into it’s design. Headrest is field installable.
- The contoured thoracic lumbar support pad with ENERSORB™ foam can be easily adjusted up and down and in and out for personalized support and comfort.
|Overall dimensions: 29.5″ W x 29.5″ D x 36.5 x 41″ H|
|Chair back: 22″ W x 22″ H|
|Seat: 20″ W x 19 – 21.5″ D|
|Seat height: 16-21″ H|
|Weight limit: 270 lbs|
|Chair weight: 80 lbs.|
Other options available
- Polished Aluminum Finish +HKD470
- Soft Tile Casters 2” +HKD300