To stay ahead of the curve, Nightingale Corp. (based in Mississauga, Canada) has come up with a new executive chair design named the NLC. NLC stands for the Next Level Chair and it’s suitable for multi-purpose usage in your office. It features the Newton Wafer mechanism: a wafer-thin yet has the strength of mechanisms twice its size. Alone in its class, the NLC has the power to take the way you work, think, and sit to the next level.
- Height adjustable, ergonomically shaped headrest incorporated into the frame of chair for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Built in, height adjustable lumbar support to ease tension in your back.
- Newton synchro-tilt mechanism: Patent-pending, thin profile mechanism that provides seamless durability and stability, with continuous, even weighted balance through all positions.
- Integrated seat slide adjustment, multiple position tilt lock, pneumatic seat height adjustment, side tension control.
- Closed loop, polished aluminum arms with polyurethane arm pad for comfort and support.
- Optional flip-up, polished aluminum arm with polyurethane arm pads for easy access, or to allow for utility belts. Arm easily clicks into vertical or horizontal position.
- Optional 4D adjustable polished aluminum arms with lockable, vertical arm and horizontal, lateral and pivoting arm pad movement, arm pad made with polyurethane surface for comfort and support.
- Swivel mechanism with pneumatic height adjustment. (When selecting DS Option)
- Height adjustable, heavy-duty foot ring. (When selecting DS Option) High-density, high-resiliency molded foam for support and durability. 5-prong, heavy-duty polished aluminum base.
2.5” translucent carpet casters.
- ANSI/BIFMA approved and TB117-2013 compliant
- High Back: $9000
- Mid Back: $8000