The Okamura Lives work chair is another recent addition to the Okamura office furniture family. As always, Okamura is committed to maximizing users satisfaction as well as the aesthetic aspect of their products. Striving for excellence, Okamura has come up with revolutionary products over the years. Lives work chair is just another piece of evidence by winning the Reddot Award in 2018. Lives work chair can be used not only in office settings, but also in small bistro as well as educational sectors for the staff as well. It is trendy, sleek and signifies the way workspace has evolved in the new digital era.
The Lives work comes in two designs to select from: a high back and a low back version. Both the back and the seat are multi-layered cushions that provide a relaxed feeling yet ample lumbar support to users throughout a hectic work day. One can be easily deceived by its rather casual outlook, but the level of comfort is just as decent compared to many ergonomic chairs. Designed on the belief that office employees require a comfortable seat to maximize productivity rather than the same old office chairs which make them restless. Lives work chair is the all-in-one package that brings quality, look and comfort in the same product.
- Made in Japan
- High back or Low Back version available
- 5-star swivel base or solid wooden legs available
- Come in vast variety of colors, including possibility of dual tone
- Ankle tilt incline mechanism for swivel base
- Multi-purpose chair that can be used as guest chairs, dining chairs, task chairs
- Adjustable tilt angle and fixed lock
- Seat height adjustment
- Available in black, or white body
- Available in black, silver or polished frame
- Solid wooden legs available in natural or dark